Saturday, March 26, 2005

First post in too long

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.This is my first update in quite some time, and I know I don't really have any readers. But I'll do this anyway.

This whole Terri Schiavo thing is making me sick. It's just one more instance of how the mainstream media is corrupting the minds of our fellow Americans. The MSM acts like Terri Schiavo is some lifeless, braindead lump of flesh, while those around her say the opposite. So, all these kids and ignorant adults that hear it wonder why they don't just let her die, and why the "selfish parents" are just hanging on. Obviously, these people feel that they are godlike in their ability to discern who deserves to live. You know what? I don't care if you don't think she should go on living. It's not your choice.

Who should we believe in all this, anyway? Michael Schiavo and all his family members that have had something to do with this case all have other motives. Honestly, would you trust the husband's sister-in-law or the woman's own parents? If Michael wants her gone so bad, he should divorce her and give custody to the parents. But it's not about Terri getting some imaginary wish. I do not claim to know about abuse or any other kind of cover-up on Michael Schiavo's part, but it seems that there is something beneath all this that is driving him to kill her. If you ask me, it's probably just that he never truly loved her in the first place.

No comments: