Monday, September 8, 2008

Some pictures

So, we still don't have many pics. I promise that we'll take some pictures of the house and surroundings soon. For now, these will have to do.

This is me with Brett Gilbert in Tokyo before I came out to Uoshima:















This is a random street in Shinjuku (in Tokyo).



Subway ride from Shinjuku station to Meguro



Random pictures from the festival in Yuge:





I wanted so badly to buy this ice, but I had to settle for regular ice because I didn't know the difference.



A sign that made me chuckle (yeah, I'm 12):



Ash tray in Yuge:



Welcome party in Uoshima:



Ethan and Sarah at the welcome party:



My town hall work desk:



Beach close to our old house:



Uoshima from a little island just outside:



Zoomed view:



Kelsey at the rock island:



A couple Uoshima sunset photos to finish up:



No comments: