Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Eh?

So, I guess I get to type this again. After double-clicking on a real media file, my computer just shut off. I think there might have been a problem with the wmpblog.exe file I recently installed. Anyway, after being up all night to finish my psych paper on brain specialization for music, I turned it in and came home to sleep. While Stef was at school, some guys barged in and changed the window that I broke when I was breaking in to my locked apartment.

I also did a ton of family history research today. Penelope Van Princess came on a boat from Holland in the 1700s, but the boat wrecked. The few survivors were attacked by indians, and most were either killed or left for dead. Penelope, bowels in hand and partially scalped, hid in the hollow of a tree until things were safer. She healed and met Richard Stout, an Englishman. They married and moved to Jersey. The rest is history. I'm a direct descendant.

No comments: